About the Event:
LeadHERs in Digital Health is a pitch competition designed for 8-10 select startups (co)founded or (co)led by women. The 2-day event consists of a series of workshops and a pitch platform where entrepreneurs present their innovations. Day 1 focuses on workshops that teach early and seed stage digital health startups critical lessons in support of sustainable company growth. Day 2 is the pitch competition which features each team for a 7-minute presentation, followed by a 5-minute Q&A.
|Date:||November 30 & December 1, 2018|
|Time:||November 30 | 2:00 - 6:00pm
December 1 | 9:00 - 5:00pm
|Venue:||TechOnFifth | Hodges Room
75 Fifth Street NW, Suite 380
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
About Startup Contestants:
- You are a woman entrepreneur, founder or leader in a startup
- You are an early or seed-stage founder, received less than $500K in funding to-date
- Focusing on any one of the following digital health areas:
- Digital medical devices
- Population health management
- Telemedicine products
- Integrative medicine and healthcare
- Artificial intelligence & big data
- Internet of things in medicine
- Biosensing and behavioral health
- Genomics and sequencing technology
HealthVenture Capital is a venture fund investing in disruptive technologies and solutions that are impactful, scalable and sustainable. As early and seed-stage investors we seek an elite cohort of healthcare entrepreneurs that are relentless problem solvers. The pursuit of creating more equitable, efficient, and effective healthcare systems, coupled with market stressors and infusion of technology, presents a myriad of investment opportunities. We invest in you!
Contact Us for:
- General inquiry
- Need more information regarding sponsorship?
- Interested in participating as a judge, speaker, or mentor?
- Would you like to learn more about being a contestant?
- Media relations